Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Monday, January 27, 2014

4 stars to Making Wishes by Marilyn Holdsworth @M_Holdsworth #ReviewShare #Fiction

Making WishesMaking Wishes by Marilyn Holdsworth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For this reader, Holdsworth really captured a unique and believable slice of life. The story follows Elloree, a wife and mother struggling with a life that doesn’t fulfill her. She has some choices to make about the future and needs to examine the reality around her and explore what’s happening just beneath the surface.

A really good read, full of interesting and recognizable emotional struggle and dilemmas. You have the perfect life, if you believe the magazines and the hype, but is it really what you want, what you need? Or is there something missing? And then what do you do about it without ruining the lives of those around you?

Beautifully written and realistically tells a story that draws you in. Holdsworth does a fantastic job at making you really care about the decisions these people make. I enjoyed this book so much. It is both dramatic and touching at the same time – I really found myself caring about what would happen to the characters. As the story progresses I felt more and more like I understood the feelings and emotions being portrayed.
This is a must read!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...