Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review: Eyes Behind Belligerence by K.P. Kollenborn

Eyes Behind BelligerenceEyes Behind Belligerence by K.P. Kollenborn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? This story was told in different parts. Each had it's own underlying issues, relationships and stages of life. Makes it very difficult for me to pick just one section that I liked but if I had to choose it would be the ending. For me, there was no definite resolution but each character was able to grow emotionally and this was a big step for them.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I think the editing could have been better. If a reader doesn't mind a few errors, then sure I'll recommend this book.

Did the book description relate to the story? Yes, the book description was accurate and what I especially liked was the beginning where the author indicates the names and pronounciations of each character.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...