Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review: Primal by D.A. Serra

PrimalPrimal by D.A. Serra
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What were the main themes of the book? The story was about a family of 3 and what they went through to survive. Was also about 4 brothers and their cold blooded attacks on anyone in their path.

Describe 2 different settings or locations. The prison where Ben was being held till his execution. Community Hospital, where the kidney transplant was to take place.

Were you able to connect with the main character? I was able to connect with Alison. I too would do whatever it took to save my family.

Consider the ending. Did you expect it or were you surprised? I was totally surprised and happy with the way it ended.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...