Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Review: Dissolution Of Peace by Richard Flores IV

Dissolution of PeaceDissolution of Peace by Richard Flores IV
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

List the characters and describe them. Christina - Youngest captain, tall thin, blond hair, hero.

Mike head of security - Handsome, strong, good friend, saved the captain's life over and over.

Roger - He was a traitor and a murderer. He escaped from Alcatraz. He worked with the Martians.

Janis - Worked security. Good trustworthy friend. Very good at her job.

What would the main character be likely to do if s/he visited? Talk about what it's like to live on a ship. I must say that reading these bits made me realise of all the things I had taken for granted.

Who was your favorite character? Mike was my favorite. He would make a great friend.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...