Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Friday, April 12, 2013

Review: Bad Traffick by D.V. Berkom

Bad TraffickBad Traffick by D.V. Berkom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What I liked – The idea of the story is very interesting,

What I didn't like – The story had many characters that didn't necessarily add flavour to the story.

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? The cover just showed a girl with a gun. This story isn't just any assassin story and I think this should have (somehow) been reflected on the cover.

How would the book have been different if it had taken place in a different time or place? This is something that is happening everywhere and has been happening for years. It could take place 200 years in the past, modern times, and probably in the future.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...