Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review: She by Shireen Jeejeebhoy

SheShe by Shireen Jeejeebhoy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Describe 2 different settings or locations. The deep dark forest, seems to hold most of the story together. Lots of clinics and doctor visits.

Were you able to connect with the main character and why?
Yes, I've been very ill before. And I know, how it feels to be disorientated and unable to think. Also felt betrayal of friends.

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? Conclusion

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would recommend to someone that liked fantasy and the super natural.

I received this book as part of a virtual tour thru Orangeberry.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...