Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

5 Star Review: Deadly Memories by S.D. O’Donnell

Deadly MemoriesDeadly Memories by S.D. O'Donnell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would highly recommend this book. It pulled you in right from the very beginning. Couldn't put it down. Fantastic read.

Did the book description relate to the story? Oh my yes

What were the main relationships explored in this book? Saul - his ex partner Chuck. Saul - Jayne. Saul - Mrs. Blackstone, his neighbor. Saul - Kennedy, the cold blooded killer that haunted him.

3 things I liked about the book … The many mysteries, all the different diversity of the characters. Loved the compassion of a man that would just sit with a woman for hours, that he didn't even know. Just because, he was ask to.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...