Lori Ryan

Rachel Thompson

Aicha Zoubair

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Silver Sphere - Michael Dadich

The Silver SphereThe Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What did you think of the cover? I loved the blue on the cover. The sword handle helps to portray a feeling of adventure.

Was the book different from what you expected? Yes, it came to life in a way I did not expect. It was very different and better than I thought.

Were the characters and their problems believable?
For a fantasy world that was created to capture a reader's attention, this book succeeded in doing that. Believable enough that I was swept away while reading and did not want the book to end.

Which character could you relate to best?
Throg, a person that likes his solitude. Someone that is recovering from a broken heart (this is not learned until almost the end).

Would you recommend this book? How would you rate it?
I recommend this book to anyone who likes to read young adult or any teenager. This is a nice clean read.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...